More than 10 years of experience - We know how to help YOU
Contact Sofy - Senior Business Consultant 
Phone/WhatsApp : 0813 9850 0232 



Certification and Registration of Construction Company in Indonesia

Construction company must have a Business Entity Certificate (SBU) issued by LPJK through the process of 

certification and registration.


Once your joint venture company (PT-PMA or BUJK PMA) is incorporated, you will need to obtain a business entity certificate (SBU) including for foreign company that wants to open a foreign construction representative office (BUJKA) in Indonesia. This SBU issued by the National Construction Services Development Board/LPJKN. 

The Business Entity Certificate (SBU) is required in order to apply for construction services business licenses (IUJK) for BUJK PMA or BUJKA in Indonesia.

Jane Doe - Another Company, LLC




Certifcation and Registration

The process of certification and registration of construction service business in Indonesia consists of; 1). Expertise Certificate (Sertifikat Keahlian or SKA), 2). Registration as a member of association of construction company, and 3). Business Entity Certificate (Sertifikat Badan Usaha or SBU).  

Expertise certificate (sertifikat keahlian or SKA) 

Professionals, such as architects and engineers, need to have a professional certificate from the Construction Services Development Board (Lembaga Pengembangan Jasa Konstruksi/LPJK)

Every construction company shall have at least two professional/or experts who must be certified by LPJKN to obtain qualification certificates on the same area with your SBU classification. This certificate is called SKA (Sertifikat Keahlian) and requirements needed for application of SBU.

For the first time when the new company is established, they are often having trouble finding experts and this took a long time. We are able to find the professionals/or experts without you having to hire them. It will cut the registration time and cost immensely.

Registration as a member of association of construction company 

PMA joint venture construction company (BUJK PMA) or foreign construction representative office (BUJKA) in Indonesia must be a member of one of the associations of the construction company that is accredited or registered in LPJKN.

Association of construction service company that has been accredited and registered in LPJKN such as AKI, AKLI, AKLINDO, GAPENSI, Gapeknas, GAPENRI for contractors and INKINDO, PERKINDO for construction consultants.

Business entity certificate (sertifikat badan usaha or SBU) 

When the SKA is completed and the company is registered as a member of the association, the BUJK PMA and BUJKA can apply for certification and registration in accordance with the classification and qualification of construction services that you choose to obtain a business entity certificate or Sertifikat Badan Usaha (SBU) issued by LPJKN. 

SBU is given to construction companies as a construction contractor or construction consultant with large/big qualifications.

SBU is valid for 3 years from the date issued. Changes in classification can only be done after 6 months. 


After obtaining the SBU issued by LPJKN, BUJKA and BUJK PMA can apply for a construction services business license (IUJK) in accordance with the classification and qualifications contained in the certificate of business entity (SBU).

Jane Doe - Another Company, LLC